Malawi is a 3rd World country and we all know that. The continual political struggles and unstable economy do mean prices are never certain and property buyers are found undecided whether to invest or not.
The truth is, despite political and economic uncertainty, Malawi is still perhaps the best country in Africa to invest in when it comes to property and here’s why:-
* Property in Malawi retains or increases its value, therefore your interest or profit return is better than the banks
* Being undeveloped means there’s always room for development, with development comes high demand for property
* Malawian businessmen are turning to Agriculture as demand increases from countries such as China and Pakistan – export is on the rise given the new port down South.
* Rental costs are at an ultimate high, the average cost for a 3 bed in the city being $1,500.00 per month
* Size does matter – Opportunities to secure yourself a decent sized plot still currently exist, but not for long as the population grows and farmers increase, land is surely set to decrease and cost more.
* Variety of undeveloped business opportunities still exist, theme parks, camping, waterparks, archery and target shooting range, quad bike racing, paintball range etc…
* International donors will return – when? Well we don’t know but it should be fairly soon as the Cashgate investigations seems to be finally bringing in some answers, this means once the forex starts to flood in, opportunities will increase and so will the cost of land
* Buying property when a country is in financial crisis is perhaps the best time to buy, this is because sellers believe this is the only way out, therefore buy now and you’re guaranteed to double your asset cost in the next 5 years.
* Buy a farm – farm land for sale in Malawi is on the rise, the beauty is it comes in big sizes, you can either grow and sell your crop or perhaps rent the land out to other businesses that want to get into farming but can’t buy up front, you’ll make excellent returns and should you decide to sell in 5 years, your property value will have nearly doubled, making your previous rental intake full on profit
Here’s the thing though, Malawian property sellers are selling property but they’re asking for ridiculous prices, let’s face it, property value is determined by a variety of factors, security, economy, schools, roads, hospitals etc – Therefore, here’s what we’re doing for you, if you have the money to buy a property and have an idea what you’re looking for, then let us know and we’ll hunt these sellers down (the understanding ones). We will negotiate as much as we can and try and bring both parties together to close a deal. Our costs are drawn down from the seller… if interested email us at email@example.com